Adsense Code

Saturday, December 17, 2011

~Naughty Night Before Christmas~

Twas the night before Christmas and all though the house,
everyone felt SHITTY even the mouse.

Mom on the pot, Dad smokin grass.
I just settled down for a nice piece of ass.

When on the roof I head such a clatter,
I sprang from my piece to see whats the matter!

On the roof I saw an old prick,
I knew in a second it must be Saint Nick.

He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell.
I knew in a second that old fucker had fell!

He filled the stockings with whiskey and beer,
and a big rubber dick for my brother the queer.

He rose up the chimney with a thundering fart!
That ASSHOLE blew my chimney apart!

As he swore and he cussed as he rode outa sight,
"FUCK YOU ALL, IT'S BEEN HELL of a NIGHT!"

Happy holidays from J. Serrao Naughty Designs - Vindictively Naughty

No comments:

Post a Comment